About the client
This Award-winning cloud computing company transforms how enterprises see and use the cloud. By connecting internal and external data, they offer agility and speed to market, to clients who are seeking scalability and conducting ‘business and usual’, with minimum downtime.
While this client’s offerings offered solutions to small and medium sized organisations to make informed decisions, they wanted a solution that would penetrate their user base and attract the right kind of conversations.
TWE’s evaluation of the company’s marketing activities helped to launch an exhaustive social media exercise. TWE designed an innovative strategy and developed a robust social media plan. The plan included pertinent information to be disseminated across relevant channels where prospects reside, on a regular basis.
The optimised content was enriched to infiltrate the target customer base and boost digital presence for the company.
Even a technology company, needs the intelligence of a marketing company to unfathom the mysteries of the buyer’s mind and that is where TWE fits in.
About the client
This Mumbai-based Series A funded insurtech company is changing the way insurance companies process claims. Its platform offers insurance companies technology solutions to manage claims-handling processes and speed up underwriting, to increase work efficiency and decrease costs.
- While the user-friendly platform had multiple features to simplify insurance processes, the company needed a powerful website to invite end users.
- As a result, the platform and robust website duo was thought of as a perfect combination to guide prospects through the buying cycle.
- The sales team when reaching out to prospects could guide users through the platform navigation, while the website would summarise its business benefits.
When TWE came on board, its consultants rummaged through scant literature and material, and conducted thorough research of the firm and its competitors. It was found that the typical buyer persona was an HR manager. There needed to be a process to educate the HR manager on why he had to use this platform for its advantages.
A detailed website content strategy was drawn up which would resonate with the buyer persona and explain the platform benefits.
What the client really needed was a business angle to be communicated, and TWE did just that.
About the client
This funded Startup offers a powerful AI empowered platform to manage and engage workforce through their career lifecycles. The company offers a range of services including attendance, employee schedule, absence management, labor activities etc.
- While the company’s platform was truly next-generation in capabilities, the sales team had to find an easier way to convince prospects about its advantages (i.e. in the absence of a robust online presence).
- Online search for similar services were low in results, and there was no social media presence either.
- The only traffic was by direct website search of the company.
TWE’s team of strategists spent considerable time evaluating the website from user-friendliness, keyword density, content relevance, social media presence and came up with a suggested plan where the persona of the target customer was mapped to the marketing funnel.
Based on detailed analysis of the persona, the client’s website was re-architected and revamped.
Fresh imagery and seo-friendly content was developed to push up the ranking of the website. In parallel, blog posts were created to support search engine visibility.
- Boost in brand presence by opting for digital media
- Growth in target visitors to the website
- Reduction in bounce rates