About the client
This funded Startup offers a powerful AI empowered platform to manage and engage workforce through their career lifecycles. The company offers a range of services including attendance, employee schedule, absence management, labor activities etc.
- While the company’s platform was truly next-generation in capabilities, the sales team had to find an easier way to convince prospects about its advantages (i.e. in the absence of a robust online presence).
- Online search for similar services were low in results, and there was no social media presence either.
- The only traffic was by direct website search of the company.
TWE’s team of strategists spent considerable time evaluating the website from user-friendliness, keyword density, content relevance, social media presence and came up with a suggested plan where the persona of the target customer was mapped to the marketing funnel.
Based on detailed analysis of the persona, the client’s website was re-architected and revamped.
Fresh imagery and seo-friendly content was developed to push up the ranking of the website. In parallel, blog posts were created to support search engine visibility.
- Boost in brand presence by opting for digital media
- Growth in target visitors to the website
- Reduction in bounce rates